Graphic / digital designer
You should have strong visual design skills and be curious enough to push the boundaries of each assignment. Experience with interactive media is mandatory. Having a good (or bad, it depends on who you ask) sense of humour is definitely a must, otherwise you won’t survive.
We are a strategic design studio in Rotterdam with experienced people and big ambitions. We work on a great variety of assignments, both client- and self-initiated. This can range from creating a new brand identity for leading 3D printer company Ultimaker to creating an interactive playground for Adyen. One day you’ll work on the creation of a completely new company and product and the next you will run a creative workshop with local governments. And with each of these projects our goal is to create the best there is in its field and to bring back a bit of wonder into this world.
What do we have to offer?
- An energetic work and learning environment around strategy, design and interaction;
- Exciting projects in many different fields (identity, digital, product,…);
- Your own desk with bread and water (and a good lunch, fun colleagues and bad music);
- An office in the heart of Rotterdam; Monthly pay (yes, aren’t we nice).
What are we looking for?
- You have experience working directly with clients;
- You have experience working both individually and within a team;
- You are graduated from a University (HBO/WO) level graphic design program;
- You breathe design in such a way that it is almost scary;
- You have experience designing complex interactive products (websites or apps);
- You are curious beyond repair;
- You speak and write Dutch flawlessly;
- You are able to follow direction most of the times and ignore it some times.
Who are we?
We’re Morrow, The Creative Club from Rotterdam. Explorers, storytellers, designers and makers with the mission to create 100% wow work.
Let’s get in touch!
Interested? Send your motivational letter, CV and bribes to email@example.com.