Graphic / digital designer with absolutely rockin’ motion skills 40u p/w
Curious as a cat, we’re looking for a rockstar graphic / digital designer with next-level visual & motion skills; someone who is totally comfortable pushing the boundaries of each assignment. Experience with interactive media and motion is a must and a deal breaker if not. Having a good (or bad, it depends on who you ask) sense of humour is definitely necessary, otherwise you won’t survive. Music, greenery, coffee, rambling chats, health kicks, grilled cheese, sporadic singing, laser focus and dogs are all regular visitors in this office; if this sounds like you – even better.
We’re explorers, storytellers, designers and makers. A design studio in Rotterdam, our people have big talent and big ambitions. We work on a great variety of assignments, both client and self-initiated (how can you inspire if you don’t have dreams yourself?). This can range from creating a new brand identity for a leading 3D printer company Ultimaker to creating an interactive playground for Adyen. One day you’ll work on the creation of a completely new company and product and the next you will run a creative workshop with local governments. Whatever the project, our goal is to create the best there is in its field and to bring back a bit of wonder into this world.
What do we have to offer?
- A buzzy work and learning environment that revolves around strategy, design and interaction;
- Genuinely awesome projects within many different fields (identity, digital, product…);
- Your own desk with bread and water (and a cracking good lunch, fun colleagues and bad music);
- Autonomy with minimal micromanaging;
- An delightful office in the heart of Rotterdam with delightful people around you;
- A healthy monthly paycheck (yes, aren’t we nice) that allows you to get your own thrills in life, not just pay rent
What are we looking for?
- You have experience working directly with clients;
- You have experience working both individually and within a team;
- You are graduated from a University (HBO/WO) level graphic design program;
- You breathe design in such a way that it is almost scary;
- You have experience designing complex interactive products (websites or apps);
- You are curious beyond repair;
- You speak and write Dutch flawlessly;
- You are able to follow direction most of the times and ignore it sometimes.
Who are we?
We’re Morrow, The Creative Club from Rotterdam. Explorers, storytellers, designers and makers with the mission to create 100% wow work.
Interested? Well, why the hell haven’t you got in touch yet!
Send your motivational letter, CV and bribes to: firstname.lastname@example.org