Graphic design intern
We’re looking for an energetic and creative graphic design intern. You should have strong visual design skills and be curious to explore new possibilities. Experience with interactive media is great, but not mandatory. Having a good (or bad, it depends on who you ask) sense of humour is definitely a must, otherwise you won’t survive.
- .. enrolled in / graduated from a graphic design program (HBO);
- .. skilled with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc;
- .. able to fluently speak and write in Dutch and/or English;
- .. motivated to become an awesome designer;
- .. curious beyond repair;
- .. able to follow direction most of the times and ignore it sometimes.
You will work on many different assignments, from making coffee and checking the print cartridges to making sure the plants are still alive. And sometimes, when we are not watching, you can work on awesome projects with us. If you are still reading this, we will treat you as a normal member of the team too – wow! Like with anybody else, it depends on your own energy, initiative and creativity to establish what your role in our projects will be.
Who are we?
We’re Morrow, The Creative Club from Rotterdam. Explorers, storytellers, designers and makers with the mission to create 100% wow work.
Let’s get in touch!
Interested? Send your motivational letter, CV and bribes to: firstname.lastname@example.org